Elegant, rich and satin finish
A unique process imparts the color of OKATRIM vinyl foamed mouldings throughout each piece making touch-up unnecessary. The mouldings are flexible and thus easy to work with. They do not split, chip, splinter, shrink, warp or rot.
A fine, rich, satin finish with an array of colors makes OKATRIM vinyl foamed mouldings the envy among decorators as well as construction people. These modern mouldings are extremely economical since no further finishing is needed. Should a color change be desired at a later date, the mouldings can be easily painted with oil based paint or 100% acrylic latex paint.
The exterior surface of OKATRIM vinyl foamed mouldings is most durable and resists scratches and dents. The mouldings can be installed easily with most adhesives, nails or screws. Maintenance is a breeze.
OKATRIM vinyl foamed mouldings are flame retardant and bacteria will not grow on them so they are safe for medical facilities, restaurants, commercial and residential buildings.
- 3 colors available: white, gray and brown
- Consistent Lengths
- Solid colored right through (interior and exterior)
- Will not chip, warp or splinter
- Cuts with any woodworking tool
- Extends life of cutting tools/blades
- Several profiles available
- Can be nailed or glued in place
- Flame retardant
- Will not rot
- Will not expand/contact when exposed to humidity, heat or cold
- Coloration in the mass which allows a clean work requiring no painting on site