For over 50 years, we have been laminating interior panels for RV market. In 2019, we opened a new division manufacturing the complete sidewall. This has enabled our customers to save valuable time and space in their factory by providing them with complete walls, slide-outs and end-caps, ready to be installed upon arrival. Using aluminum or wood framing, lauan plywood or Azdel*, high gloss FRP, Filion or steel, we can make you a custom, insulated wall to your spec. Our 10′ wide x 40′ long router will guarantee accurate routing of your doors and windows without the need to frame them with lumber, reducing cost and weight.
Our in-house engineers and design team are available to help you along from start to finish.
The finished product may include pre-installed wiring, backer plates or channels as specified.
- Ready to assembler quick installation
- Secure Wall System
- Energy Efficient
- Seamless Design
Reactive hot melt adhesive system
- 100% polyurethane
- Roll coating applications provides 100% adhesive coverage for consistent bond line
- Environmentally friendly – no VOC content
- High speed coating process provide high volume, low cost process capabilities or a variety of materials
- Reactive Hot Melt Technology works with a wide variety of materials
Okaply offers internal engineers, a CAD department and an on-site quality assurance lab to ensure customer specifications are met without variance.
- Automated CNC routing systems
- CAD design department
- Lamination capabilities up to 100″ wide, 40′ long and 4″ thick
- Automated material handling
- On-site quality assurance lab
- Ability to produce multiple bond line products
- Protective release film to all laminated materials
- Cut finished products to multiple width